In the most recent release, UtilizeCore enhanced performance through Speed Optimization and bug fixes.
PERFORMANCE & SPEED UPDATES
Bulk & Advance Scheduling Work Orders
The user can now dispatch Work Orders to Vendors and Technicians through the Bulk and Advance Scheduling feature more efficiently, processing every thousand Work Orders in under 10 minutes.
The Filter feature within the Site Module now processes desired searches even quicker through enhanced data and page loading.
Ability to forward Vendor Proposals to Clients and Add a Markup or Margin
The Service Broker has the ability to configure the Proposal Module in Company Settings
- Go to Company Settings
- Select Proposals
- At the bottom, find the header labeled “Proposal Creation”
- The Service Broker can use this setting by clicking on edit to select a default Markup or Margin percentage on Vendor Proposals.
- To enable this setting, the user must toggle the button on to green and click save.
- The Service Broker can now pull up the desired Work Order and click on the Proposal tab with the pencil icon to review Proposals sent by the Vendor. To view the Proposal, click on the eye icon
- Before the Service Broker sends this proposal, the user has the option to add a markup or margin percentage before sending off to their Client.
- The default markup and margin percentage entered in Company Settings will populate in this pop-up window. The Service Broker also has the option to edit the field containing the margin percentage to a new desired percentage.
- Now the user can proceed by clicking continue to view the Proposal Creation page for a final review before officially sending it to the Client.
- The Proposal’s line item will contain a margin percentage field that will reflect the value entered in the previous page.
- The Service Broker can now save the Proposal in a draft state or directly send to the Client to complete the process.
- The user can now go back into Proposals and view the sent Client Proposal.
Send Work Order and Trip Confirmation Emails to Vendors before the ETA
The user can now automatically send out email notifications to Vendors before a Work Order’s scheduled Trip ETA. This feature gives the Service Broker the ability to alert the Vendor of upcoming Work Orders with advanced notice.
The user also has the option to customize the timing of this automatic email alert under Company settings, as shown in the image below. This gives the Vendor the opportunity to confirm the ETA ahead of the services that will need to be performed.
Chart Of Accounts
A Chart of Accounts (COA) is a financial organizational tool that provides a complete listing of every account in the general ledger of a company, broken down into subcategories. This feature helps the Service Broker organize their Income and Expense accounts based on Item Types listed in UtilizeCore for seamless invoicing.
Previously, the Chart of Accounts feature has been accessible to Service Brokers with third-party accounting integrations and can be turned on in Company Settings. However, now the user can add Ledger Accounts from the UtilizeCore system without having to go through a third party system! This updated ability removes the requirement to integrate with a third-party accounting system, gather outside data, and the ledger accounts can all be managed and organized through UtilizeCore.
Each Chart of Accounts typically contains a Name, a brief Description, and Classification. The user can add a COA in UtilizeCore under the Sales and Expenses module and within the Chart of Accounts subcategory.
Filter the Map View and Trip Pin Status with Soonest Priority
The user can view a Work Order’s Trip priority and filter the Map view based on pin statuses and their associated colors. This new capability will help the user immediately view Sites and corresponding Trip pins that need attention. The user can choose whether they would like to use this filter option based on their workflow and best practices.