Published Date: 05.12.2020 Updated Date: 05.12.2020
Hi, Everyone! The following article will explain and provide the steps in order to extend the Close date and time for a Work Order.
Audience: All the UtilizeCore.com team members and admins with the responsibility to manage, track and oversee Work Orders (dispatchers, managers, operation managers, field managers)
Purpose: Following the instructions and steps on this KB you will learn how to extend the Close date and time for a Work Order.
Where to start?
How to extend the Close date/time for a Work Order
It is really important to understand that the Work Order has a Close date/time but also the Work Order Trip has its own Close date/time, always make sure the Work Order Close date/time is greater than the Work Order Trip Close date/time (both functions can be adjusted separately)
- Once you have chosen the Work Order to be updated, access the Work Order full view.
- Click on the Edit Work Order to open the edit wizard
- Click on the Step# 3
- Enter the new Close date/time
- Check the Work Order Trip 1 (or more), the Trip Close date/time must be less (if not adjust it)
- Click on Continue
This KB was created with the purpose to teach how to extend the Work Order Close date/time.
- How to Create an OnDemand Work Order
- How to Create an Agreement Work Order
- How to Close a Work Order
- How to Cancel a Work Order Trip