Published Date: 05.13.2020 Updated Date: 05.13.2020
Hi, Everyone! The following article will explain and provide the steps in order to know how to Cancel a Work Order Trip.
Audience: All the UtilizeCore.com team members and admins with the responsibility to manage, track, and oversee Work Orders (dispatchers, managers, operation managers, field managers).
Purpose: Following the instructions and steps on this KB you will learn how to Cancel a Work Order Trip.
Where to start?
How to Cancel a Work Order Trip
The use case where you will be required to cancel a Work Order Trip is when you need to cancel (remove) the Work Order Trip that has been already sent/scheduled to the Tradesman or Vendor.
- Once you have chosen the Work Order where the Trip cancelation needs to happen, access the Work Order full view. REMEMBER you are deleting/canceling the Trip, so the Work Order will still be present but without the specific Work Order Trip, you deleted.
- Click on the Trash Icon
- Click on the Send and Cancel Trip (email cancelation will be sent to the Tradesman/Vendor)
This KB was created with the purpose to teach how to Cancel a Work Order Trip.
- How to Create an OnDemand Work Order
- How to Create an Agreement Work Order
- How to Close a Work Order
- How to Cancel a Work Order Trip