Published Date: 05.12.2020 Updated Date: 05.12.2020
Hi, Everyone! The following article will explain and provide the steps in order to add timestamps to complete a Work Order.
Audience: All the UtilizeCore.com team members and admins with the responsibility to manage, track and oversee Work Orders (dispatchers, managers, operation managers, field managers)
Purpose: Following the instructions and steps on this KB you will learn how to complete a Work Order by adding the tradesman timestamps and setting the Work Order to Complete status.
Where to start?
How to Complete a Work Order
It is really important to understand that a Work Order is meant to be completed by the tradesman or the vendor tradesman, so in order for a Work Order to be complete, the timestamps must be present (check-in / check-out records).
- Once you have chosen the Work Order to be completed, access the Work Order full view.
- Click on the dropdown (to expand the Trip)
- Click on Adjust
- Enter the Check-In time and Check-Out time (mandatory)
- Enter the Trade, Services, Tasks (if it is required)
- Click on Save
- Set the Work Order to Complete status
This KB was created with the purpose to teach how to complete a Work Order by adding the timestamp and set it the Work Order status as Complete.
- How to Create an OnDemand Work Order
- How to Create an Agreement Work Order
- How to Close a Work Order
- How to Cancel a Work Order Trip