To bulk schedule/generate WOs for a Site, go to the site dashboard and follow the below steps :
- Click the top checkbox icon to schedule work orders for all sites or click the checkbox icon of those work orders you want to schedule.
- Now click on the “Schedule All” button available on the top right corner.
- Now fill up the details like :
- Trip Start Date: Fill the date when the trip to the client’s location is going to be carried out.
- Trip Start Time: Fill the time when the trip to the client’s location is going to be carried out.
- Priority: Choose whether the work is in an emergency or not.
- Expiration Date/Time: Enter the date when the work order is going to expire.
- Trade: Enter the trade which is related to the work.
- Trade Service: After you select trade, now you choose the service of the chosen trade.
- Tasks: Select what tasks are going to be performed at the client’s location for the chosen service.
- Choose Contractor: Choose the contractor
4. Click on the “CREATE” button.