These are the instructions on how you invite the vendor to the vendor portal.
The following steps will show you how the vendor onboarding process works for your vendors. This video and material appearing in the vendor's email invitation, company sign up page, and inside the portal which teaches them how to sign up, view work orders, see report summary views, map views and how to invite tradesmen.
Here are the written steps on how the vendors get onboarded into their portal.
Vendor Email Confirmation
Vendor Portal Overview: Receive work orders, purchase orders and submit invoices efficiently through the Vendor Portal.
- View work orders in list/Full work order views
- Accept/Decline work orders
- Create invoices upon work order completion
- Technician profiles and credentials
- Add material to work orders
- Equipment inventory
- Create and send proposals
- Messaging with all users in your organization
Vendor Company Tradesmen: Tools that enable tradesmen to easily and accurately capture performance data from the field and instantly generate comprehensive reports.