This article will provide several ways where you can submit a ticket support. Why should I know this?
Once you encountered a system bug, any problem on the platform, or simple assistance, we provided you different channels for you to communicate with the support team to get assistance.
4 Different Channels to submit your request.
Email: By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following questions we can provide you support as soon as possible.
Phone: Just by calling at 646-681-3626, our friendly and specialized support assistance will take your Service Request to the next level and we will provide you a resolution.
Chat: By visiting our web portal you can instantly start talking with our support team so they can help you to submit the Service Request and we will take care the rest.
Submitting web ticket: When you visit our website https://utilizecore.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new you can submit your Service Request directly so you can organize your time by submitting it in your appropriate moment.
Based on your Service Request, we ask you one simple question.
What is the type of Service Request you are looking for:
- Are you looking for an enhancement?
- Are you looking to fix a system issue or "bug"?
- Are you looking to change or confirm some data?
These are the following questions so we can appropriately create your Service Request:
- Can you please provide the URL for the web page you are having issues.
- Can you please provide the feature or element where you are having the issue, example Work
Order, Agreement, Invoices.
- Can you please provide the exact error or issue you are having.
- Please attach any screenshot, doc or any data can help to the investigation process.
- Is the issue is really urgent, can you please set a priority based on the issue impact (High
Priority, Medium Priority, Low Priority)?
Once we received your Service Request we send you an email just to verify the information that we capture so we can proceed to find a solution to your request. We will follow up with you to provide you the estimated resolution time.
Also, we will do a 1st Follow-Up attempt, we will contact you to provide you status on the Service Request.
Resolution. Once we get the appropriate resolution to the Service Request we will contact you to let you know about the resolution so you can go ahead and test that everything is working as you required.