How to provide clear information to Support Team.
Are you having a system bug? Annoying correct. We can provide you the 7 Best Practices to report a bug.
By following those friendly rules, Support Team will be able to understand clearly the issue you may be having and a prompt resolution will be delivered.
1. One issue per ticket support.
2. The title of the ticket must have a meaning.
3. Outline the expected behavior.
4. Use the proper priority.
5. Include step-by-step directions on how to reproduce the issue.
6. Include a screenshot if it is possible.
7. Provide a clear description of the issues.
As you want to have a faster resolution of your problem, Support Team is looking to get the right information so they can provide the correct approach. You are helping Support Team to help you.
Please open the attachment to this article so you can see the best way to report a bug.