After masquerading as Service provider, you can track work orders progress and view their report summary. You can apply available filters from the left side of the dashboard.
Details of available pins and status are mentioned below.
Grey (Unscheduled): The grey pin on the Map indicates that the work order is unscheduled. You can click on that pin for more details. Once you click on any pin a pop will be opened containing the information about that work order.
Red/Green (Scheduled First Pass): The Red/Green pin on the map indicates that the work order is being scheduled with the First pass. You can click on that pin for more details. Once you click on any pin a pop will be opened containing the information about that work order
Red : The Red pin indicates the scheduled work orders.
Red Warning (ETA Past): The Red/Warning pin indicates the work orders for which ETA has been passed.
Yellow (In Progress): Yellow pins indicate "In progress" work orders.
Orange (ETA Modified): Orange pins indicate job orders for which ETA has been modified.
Green (Complete): Green pins indicate completed work orders.
Blue (Unscheduled w/ work order): Blue pins indicate unscheduled work orders.
How to Navigate to Map page?
By default, after Masquerading, You will be on the Map page, but if you are on Report Summary page and you want to Navigate to the Map page, please follow below steps:
- Click on the button from Top Right and Select Snow Tracker Map.
- You will be redirected to the Map page.
How to Track work order details from Map page?
- Select the required filters from the left panel of the dashboard?
- Click on Run Filter.
- Various work order pins will be displayed on the Map.
- Click on any pin to check the details of that work order.
How to Log Work order from the Map Page?
- Click on the pin for which you want to Log Work Order.
- A pop will be opened containing the information about that work orders.
- Click on Log Work Order Button.
- In Step 1: Select location and Latest start time and click on Continue button
- In Step 2: Select Check in Time, Check out Time and Choose tasks. You can add Services passes also by clicking on + Add another Service Pass link at bottom right corner. Click on Continue button.
- In Step 3: Select the appropriate Option and ETA of latest start time and click on Continue button.
Following points can be customized from the Map page-
- You can view the Satellite view of the locations.
- You can click on pins to track details of any work order also log work order.
- You can search for the location by its name and also download the .xlsx file for the available locations.
- You can forecast the Temperature, snow and ice areas from the map.