After masquerading as a client, you can track the work order details as a client that you are masquerading as. You can track work orders progress and view report summary of the work orders.
You can apply the available filters from the left side of the portal and navigate to the Map page and report summary page to check the status and report of the work orders.
Clients can apply status wise filters to track their work orders. Details of available pins and status are mentioned below.
- Grey (Unscheduled): The grey pin on the Map indicates that the work order is unscheduled. You can click on that pin for more details. Once you click on any pin a pop will be opened containing the information about that work order
- Red/Green (Scheduled First Pass): The Red/Green pin on the map indicates that the work order is being scheduled with the First pass. You can click on that pin for more details. Once you click on any pin a pop will be opened containing the information about that work order.
- Red Schedule: The Red pin indicates scheduled work orders.
- Red Warning(ETA Past): The Red/Warning pin indicates work orders for which ETA has been passed.
- Yellow (In Progress): The yellow pin indicates in progress work work orders.
- Orange (ETA Modified): The orange pin indicates work orders for which ETA has been modified.
- Green(Complete): The green pin indicates completed work orders.
- Blue (Unscheduled w/ work order): The blue pin indicates unscheduled work orders.
How to navigate to Map page and track work orders on the Map?
- Click on the square button from the top corner and select Snow Tracker Map.
- You will be redirected to the Map page.
How to check details of any work order?
- Select the required filters on the left side from the dashboard?
- Click on Run Filters.
- All the pins will be shown to you on the Map.
- Click on any pin to check the details for that work order.
See below image:
Following points can be customized from the Map page-
- You can view the Satellite view of the locations.
- You can click on pins to track details of any work order.
- You can search for the location by its name and also download the excel file for the available locations.
- You can forecast the Temperature, snow and ice areas from the map.