This system allows us to track locations of work orders and their status on Map. You can track work orders for a particular client by applying the appropriate filters from the dashboard. You can also find the work orders and their locations by applying the available "Status" filters.
Before we go ahead, the brief overview of the available pins and actions which can be used to track work order’s status and perform other operation, are defined below.
- Grey (Unscheduled): The grey pin on the Map indicates that the work order is unscheduled. You can click on that pin for more details. Once you click on any pin a pop will be opened containing the information about that work order. You can schedule that work order by clicking on “+Schedule” button. You can also create a work order from past by clicking on “Log Work Order” button.
- Red/Green (Scheduled First Pass): The Red/Green pin on the map indicates that the work order is being scheduled with the First pass. You can click on that pin for more details. Once you click on any pin a pop will be opened containing the information about that work order. Click on message button to send out your message. To update the work order click on blue Arrow Up button. You can also delete the work order. To delete click on Red Cross button.
- Red Schedule: The red pin indicates scheduled work orders.
- Red Warning(ETA Past): The Red/Warning pin indicates work orders for which ETA has been passed.
- Yellow (In Progress): Yellow pin indicates in progress work orders.
- Orange (ETA Modified): Orange pin indicates work orders for which ETA has been modified.
- Green(Complete): Green pin indicates completed work orders.
- Blue (Unscheduled w/ work order): Blue pin indicates unscheduled work orders.
To track the work orders on Map, please follow the below steps:
- Login into the production site using your provided email and password.
- Select the required filters from the dashboard.
- Click on the button from the top right corner select "Snow Tracker Map".
Click on the "Please select" button from the bottom and select Map.
You will be redirected to Map page with applied filters. On the Map page, you will have all the Pins visible to you according to the applied filters from the dashboard. You can still select the filters from the left side of the page.
Following points can be customized from the Map page-
- You can view the Satellite view of the locations.
- You can click on pins to track details of any scheduled work order and leave your message.
- You can Schedule any unscheduled work order by clicking on any Grey (unscheduled) pin and entering the required details i.e. Location Number, Caller, Passes, Predicted Hours, Date, Start Time.
- You can search for the location by its name and also download the excel file for the available locations.
- You can forecast the Temperature, snow and ice areas from the map.