Scheduling a work order means scheduling the task. To schedule a work order-
- Login into the production site using your provided email and password.
- Search for the required organization’s work orders using the given filters for which you want to do scheduling.
- Now you will be redirected on BrightView Scheduler dashboard. From the scheduler dashboard, you can still apply filters from the left side fields. All the available filters from the main dashboard will be available here on the left side of the scheduler dashboard. You can select your filters. Click on “Run Filters” button as shown in the below Image and click on “Clear” button to clear all selected filters.
- Now click on “+Schedule” button on any available location which you want to schedule.
- A pop up will be opened. Some of the fields will be auto-filled such as Location Number and Caller. Enter the other details such as “Passes”, “Predicted Hours”, “Date”, and “Start Time”.
Location Number: Location number is the number to identify the address of the caller and it will be auto filled when schedule button is clicked.
Caller: Caller is the person who makes the call from that location for that work order which is going to be scheduled.
Passes: Passes are the number of the tasks that need to be done on that location on each visit. For example, 1 pass: Pre Salt, Apply Calcium Sidewalk and 2nd Pass: Pre Salt, Apply Calcium and Shovel Sidewalk.
Predicted Hours: Predicted hours are the hours that each pass will take to complete.
Date: Using date field, select the date on which the service should be provided.
Start Time: Select the time at which the service is going to start.
- The scheduled location will be Marked “Red Green indicates "Scheduled First Pass”. To schedule another click on “+SCHEDULE ANOTHER” link. To delete click on the “Red Crossed” Button next to the “+Scheduled Button”.